Wednesday, December 14, 2016

be yourself

This is a reminder to you

Don't you dare you say you tired with life
You live in it! So act like you really into it!
Allah is helping you in through any kind of situation
Neither you be okay today or not
Allah is still watching over you
So never give up on Him towards your success in life
Allah is only one who know what's in your heart and head
In fact he knew what is the best for you for your future
Allah always remember you every single time you're breathing
Remember Him and don't you dare forget Him
Allah is the creator of this world eventhough it corrupted by humans
But look in positive way you'll see everything is beautiful
Allah is the guardian of you he protect you from everything
Why still afraid when you falling straight hit the ground
Allah is provider of love by means love is everything
HE WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING if you truly love Him
Allah is beautiful who created everything for you in life
Be patient be strong be smart be educate
Allah is brilliant and full of surprise!
Hehe, like He made me to write just to feel calm down

O Allah,
I'm sorry that I forget you
I'm truly a bad sinner
I beg you to forgive me, my family, friends, all brothers and sisters,
Please show me, what are the right things to do and
if i hurt myself again i beg you to give me strength
Don't let my feelings control my mind and heart..
because i really did hurt myself
Please by your name O Allah Azza wa Jalla
Cure me, help me to success by hope and dreams
Amin.






No comments:

Post a Comment